Not like love the rhythm...but it's interesting, try to follow the lyrics. [By:Jenny Paola Yela]
Rap is great.... I find it really good.... and the music of that sons is good.... but i don't really like the lyric of the song. (BY: Leidy Yurany Rojas Castaño)
I Don´t Like this kind of music but some songs are good. Also their lifestyle must be very exciting.By Jose Daniel Bustamante M
Although rap music is not my favorite. I think that the rhythm of the songs is great and the letter too. By: Marileny Vásquez P.
Not like love the rhythm...but it's interesting, try to follow the lyrics.
ResponderEliminar[By:Jenny Paola Yela]
Rap is great.... I find it really good.... and the music of that sons is good.... but i don't really like the lyric of the song.
ResponderEliminar(BY: Leidy Yurany Rojas Castaño)
I Don´t Like this kind of music but some songs are good. Also their lifestyle must be very exciting.
ResponderEliminarBy Jose Daniel Bustamante M
Although rap music is not my favorite. I think that the rhythm of the songs is great and the letter too.
ResponderEliminarBy: Marileny Vásquez P.